Thursday, August 2, 2012

Crappy Night

I don't know how my husband gets up to go to work after nights like last night.  Sadly as far as a "Bad" night it was pretty good.  Jason did finally go to sleep but he  for about 2 hours.  I'm not sure what is going on with him, and I don't know if he knows what is going on.  I don't know if it's his inability to communicate, or if he doesn't feel good.  I don't know if he is frustrated about his diaper, or if he is frustrated about the ipad not working.  I don't know if he is just wanting to go swimming, or if he is overly tired.  I keep hoping that he'll talk, or start communicating in anyway.  Life doesn't seem to be easing up.  I've applied for Social Security Income again.  Maybe if we have a little extra money we'll be able to get him back into speech therapy.  Not that I think that will help any.  At least with the sweet hugs and kisses life is worth it.  My sweet baby is very loving and when I look into those bright blue eyes I see and feel the love he has for me.  How can I complain when that sweet boy is mine.  Well.......I will complain.....but I will never stop loving this sweet boy.  I will never stop taking care of his needs.

No comments: