Saturday, August 4, 2012

More Swimming

Jason took a nap yesterday.  He crashed in his underpants and didn't wet his pants until we were at Grandma's house.  I followed him around forever, but when I finally sat down for a few minutes he went into the front room and went potty.  I've got to catch him in the act.  I just don't think he understands what we want him to do.


Swimming always makes him smile.
We smiles even bigger under the water.
I love when he relaxes in the water.  I wish he would do this more without his floaty.  He is actually able to float on his back without it, but he won't stay above water.
Duncan gets a little tired of pictures.  I love them.  I could take pictures and document our lives all day.
Jason thinks that you are a step stool when you are close enough for him to walk on.  He got Duncan good.
Samantha on the other hand wants her picture taken as many times as I will take it.  She is my beautiful little girl.
Dick has been working hard on the pool and the water was so clear, so I told Sam to go under water so that I could get a picture of her there.



No comments: