Thursday, March 12, 2009

Silly Stuff

I spent last night making two silly hats for my oldest daughter. She told me that she needed two costumes for a play that they are giving at school. Her teacher is really into the creative part of the kids so she encourages them to do all sorts of stuff in the classroom. Tori's friend always takes the easy costumes that she knows she already has at home. Tori can be a bit of a pushover. So it's my job to come up with a mouse and horse costume. I decorated a couple of those foam sunvisors. They turned out OK. Hopefully she liked them.

Samantha was supposed to dress up like a dalmatian. HUH??? So I took a white turtle neck that she doesn't like to wear because it's to tight and sewed felt black spots on it. The weird things we do for our kids. Hopefully someday they will appreciate the work, but it probably won't be until they have children of their own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very impressed! I'm not too sure what I would have done in such a situation.