Friday, March 20, 2009

Disneyland!

We just got back from Disneyland. My mother-in-law and father-in-law gave us a trip for Christmas. It was so much fun to go with cousins and grandma and grandpa. We flew into California on Sunday, we dropped our luggage at the hotel and went straight to the park. I love Disneyland, but I now need a vacation from my vacation. Here's a few pictures from the park. I've got more but they had to be downloaded on Brett's laptop so that we had enough memory for the rest of the trip.


Samantha about to ram into someone with a potato bug.
Tori after riding Grizzly Bear Rapids.
The kids at Goofy's Kitchen on Duncan's Birthday.Jason escaped from Grandma and into the water fountain.Duncan at Goofy's Kitchen on his birthday.More playing in the water fountains.Daddy getting wet for Jason's sake.

1 comment:

Diaz Howard said...

Hi Thanks for sharing.

I find something interesting as well:

http://hk.geocities.com/hk_disneyland_stickers/