Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Being a Mom


I hate the time change!!! My body doesn't adjust to it like the kids. They seem to be ready to go after only a few days of the difference. I was up until 1:30 am last night. Not good for me when I'm home with the kids all the time. Being a mom can be rough, which I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir.

I complain to my husband (a lot, maybe too much) about being a stay at home mom.

Me: "At least you get to go to work and deal with grown ups."

Hubby: "They all might as well be children."

I finally came up with the difference. "If you are mean and ornery to your co-workers they think your a Jerk! If I'm mean and ornery to the kids it's child abuse."

Ya, stay-at-home Motherhood can be tough but well worth the price. I don't have to worry about where my kids are, I know. I'm here when they need me, and am able to run at the drop of a hat if the kids have a problem, illness, school or whatever. However, sometimes it's good to get a break!!!! Pedicures are a beautiful thing!!! Something I need to get more of!!

No comments: