Tuesday, October 2, 2012

September 15th

Tori had Volleyball on the 15th.  The young women have been practicing and this was their first game. Tori struggled to get the ball over the net.  She has been practicing and I think she might get it soon.


Brett got to be a line judge.  Jason of course was a big help.


Samantha is always my little cheerleader. 


She also got to jump off the stage and grab Jason before he went on the court.  Of course that failed a few times, but she is always willing to help.


Brett has been working hard on his car.  I hope to have a 2nd vehicle sometime soon.


I stepped outside to talk to Brett and I told Tori to watch Jason.  I was in the garage for about 5 minutes.  I cae outside to Jason in the car.  Needless to say, I had to discuss what it means to WATCH your brother.  She is usually really good, but this day she was off.






No comments: