Tuesday, October 2, 2012

21st September

The 21st wasn't too bad but when it came time for the kids to come home the insanity ensued.   Samantha had a surprise party to attend.  Since Samantha is really bad at keeping a secret I didn't tell her until she got out of school.  This gave me 30 minutes to get a gift and get her to the party.  She was so excited she could hardly sit still.


Then i had to pick up the older kids at school, and drive Tori to the orthodontist.  I had Duncan run into the office to find out if I should pick Tori up first or go get Jason.  When Duncan got back I ran he and Curtis home, and ran back to the office for Tori.


Then I went to get Jason from school.  He was very excited to see me.


Once I got him home I had Tori watch him and ran to go get Samantha from her party.  She was not ready to leave, so I hung out for a few minutes to let her finish her game.

By the time I got home, I just wanted to take a nap.

No comments: