Monday, August 15, 2011

New Job

I started a new job today. I'll be keying in-home for ACS. This is a job that I have had in the past and am looking forward to being able to work at home again. Jason is getting harder and harder to deal with. My in-laws are wanting to be Grandparents instead of babysitters, (which I totally understand!!!) So I'm working from home again. I'm contemplating working full-time. I'm not sure if they will have any openings there anytime soon, so I will have a chance to see how Part-time goes before I up my hours. However the extra Dental Insurance would be really good!!! I have a feeling with all the grinding of his teeth that Jason does he is going to kill us in Dental bills. Today worked out well. I got to see my old boss and friend, and then training was just reading and doing the HIPAA training. Tomorrow will be more reading and practicing HCFA claims. It should be good. Hopefully the kids don't mind too much. =)

No comments: