Monday, April 26, 2010

Today's goings on

Jason's buddy Joel (the O.T.) came to play with him today. He's awesome, Jason loves when he comes over with all his toys. Jason has started making more eye contact and responding more so were doing good!!Then after Jason followed Joel outside and didn't want to come back in. So I took him to the backyard where the other kids were playing on the Tramp. He stayed back there with the rest of the kids for about an hour and a half. Tori is going to be my AWESOME Babysitter!!!
Of course Duncan was inside playing on his computer. Nice......This of course is his, "Please don't make me eat my dinner face."
We cleaned out the van for family night. I know. Not anything glamorous but it needed to be done. When I took this picture Duncan was still inside finishing his rice. I'm sure it was partly so he didn't have to help clean as much.
This is more proof that Jason is going to really love Tori! My new best friend!!!!

No comments: