Monday, April 26, 2010

I hope they call me on a Mission

Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway are going on a Mission. They will be gone for six months in Nauvoo, IL. We spent Saturday with them at my nephew Brendan's Baptism and then yesterday at their house. We were there to watch them get Set Apart and then Duncan cried off and on for the rest of the night.

Duncan was sweet and wrote a cute card and the girls prepared them a parade. Duncan sobbed all the way home. Tori sobbed herself to sleep.

Samantha cried until I explained to her that Grandma and Grandpa were serving the Lord and that their family will get blessing while they were on their Mission. She smiled and said, "Oh....good." And went to bed.

I'll be updating more often so that Grandma and Grandpa can stay up on our lives.

No comments: