Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Anniversary


Today is our 13th Wedding Anniversary. Brett and I were married in the Bountiful, Ut Temple at 12:00 N. I wanted to be good and rested on my wedding day, so I wanted to sleep in. None of this 8:00 am ceremony for us!

It was pretty normal, we got ready and waited for the ceremony to start. Brett and I just sat and enjoyed each others company in the Celestial Room until a cute little Temple Matron came over and said, "I'm really sorry that we are late, but the Sealer is running late. He will be here in a few minutes." I laughed, there was no worries about being late for us, but for the huge crowd in the Sealing Room must have been miserable.

I married into a wonderful family, and am still amazed at how many of them their are. Most of the time I can recognize that my husband is related to them in some way, but there is absolutely no way that I would know their name or how they were related.

My family is awesome and supportive. We are still very close and can be found most Sunday's together at my Parents house.We had our Reception in the in-laws back yard. It was beautiful and it was really hot! We had the worlds longest Reception, (a whole 3 hours) and the line was still going out into the front yard at 9:00 pm. It was crazy!!!

I love my Hubby! He does so much for me and the kids. He's a good example for all of us, and I aspire to be more like him. He's fun, and best of all he loves me. He loves me in spite of my faults, he loves me because of my quirks. He's awesome! Love you babe!!!

No comments: