Wednesday, August 19, 2009

200th post

Yesterday I posted my 200th post. I can't believe time goes by so fast!!!! When I first started my blog it was just a way to share what our family does, as well as the doctor's appointments, and info that we got about our kids.

Now it has turned into a Journal for me. I LOVE my blog! It is something that I am quite proud of, and love to share with others. It's been really good for me to have a place to share my feelings and experiences that we have.

This is something that I feel is my own! As a Mother of 4 it's hard to have anything that you feel is 100% your own, but this is it for me. This is mine, and mine alone. Weird how much satisfaction I have from that statement. Again, I LOVE my blog and appreciate all your support!! Thank you!!!!

No comments: