Friday, May 1, 2009

Frustrated



I don't know what to do with this kid!! Jason is wearing me out!

I hope his hearing aid mold comes soon so at least I can feel like I'm trying to get him speaking.

He's hit the stage of frustrated baby. If he doesn't get what he wants he lays down on the ground and freaks out. If you are holding him he hits, bites, head butt's, tries to throw himself out of your arms. I don't know what to do with him. If I let him do what he wants he usually ends up ok. But then my house ends up a pile of Jason messes.

Oh well. Maybe someday he'll grow out of it.

UPDATE: I finally received Jason's hearing aid mold in the mail. I put it in his ear and expected a big fight, but no! He left it alone for a while, and then pulled it out. But as I went over to put it back in he tried to do it himself. =) I hope this is a good sign!!!!!

UPDATE 2: I think Jason wore his hearing aid for about 4 Hours!!!!! He took it out a lot but for the most part did not fight when we put it back in. He even rode in the car without taking it out!! I can't believe how excited I am by this. Maybe, just maybe, the boy will start talking. He's a good boy! He did really well today!!!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

I feel ya Mel! That is such a hard age and with his disability I can only imagine. Hang in there!!! We still really need to get together again!!!