Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tori's Story


Tori typed out this story yesterday. I thought I would share.

One night I walked on the shore. I saw a ship.

“A pirate ship?” I said, in shock.

I fainted; when I woke up I was on the pirate ship.

“You’re a pirate.” the captain said.

I saw my friends Jacia and Nicole.

“Hi!” I said.

We learned about cabin fever, it makes you go crazy.

“I miss my mother and father.” I said.

“Me too!” said Jacia and Nicole together.

That night I met Long Silver John the cook.

I said, “Hello my name is Victoria.”

“Do you want anything?” he asked.

“No thank you.” I said.

That morning we heard “Land hoe!”

Long Silver John said, “When nightfall comes, we kill them all.”

I told the Captain there plans. When we got there we found treasure.

“Ya yahoo rule! Celebration!”

Suddenly attack!! Clank, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, crash, um um, I am dead! I was so scared. I will fight the leader, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, oh no not him. This is evil, clank clank. We won, we won yaaaaaaaaaa! We can go home and we live happily ever after as long as they live.

The End

No comments: