Monday, May 11, 2009

Tori Update


We went to see Dr. Bernstein today and everything is FINE! *sigh* =)

It took three doctors, but at least we know who's "the man"!

He told us that sometimes with the artificial lens, espiecially during the later hours of the day, the light will reflect funny off the lens and cause colors and shapes to appear. Makes sense to me!!! I also asked him about the darker color spot on retina, and he said that it wasn't a concern it's just a pigmentation change. So all is well!! No worries!!!

2 comments:

WX Ences said...

Excellent news! Gotta love it when you hear something good.

Speaking of good news, I finished E.W. today...sigh...feels good. Monday Joe and I will change the books and I can officially dispose of this pain in my....

Oh, and I had Julie send a bunch of invoices to them that were never paid on, some back as far as 1-14-08...hope that ruins their day...it made mine though!!! Good times...

Melanie Lutz said...

AWESOME!!!!!!! Stick it to that horrible office! =)