Friday, May 22, 2009

My Hubby's Birthday

It's Brett's Birthday today. He usually doesn't let me take his picture so I snagged this one while he was playing Halo with his buddies this evening. I'm going to try and come up with 10 reasons that I appreciate my Hubby. Not that there isn't 10, just that my mind is blown lately so I might not be coherent.

1. He loves me.
2. He loves our kids.
3. He cooks better then I do.
4. He does dishes and the laundry.
5. He works really hard to take care of me and the kids.
6. He is smiling most of the time.
7. He understands what I need and usually pushes me to take care of myself.
8. He makes me laugh!
9. He is Handy around the house.
10. He still wants me for an eternal companion, even though I think it might scare him just a little bit. =)

Now that wasn't so hard!!! I'm sure I could come up with more, but they would probably be inappropriate.

Love you babe! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: