Tuesday, January 7, 2014

November 19th

I spend a lot of time listening to Jason on the ipad.  This day was awesome because he just snuggled in and made me deaf in my left ear for a while.


Samantha passed off the Gettysburg Address at school.  She forgot the end as soon as she got home so she needed a little help.

I entertained my kids at dinner by explaining what I quote in my head when I hear the Gettysburg address.

"Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth upon this continent a new nation.  Conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.  Indeed we may say that we follow the admonition of Paul."

This is the Gettysburg Address opening and the 13th article of faith melded into one.

Don't ask me why they are connected, but at least they are written by two men I respect.

Then the girls decided they were making cookies.  They made mustache cookies.  That's my goofy girls!!



No comments: