Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Playing Catch Up June 22nd

We went to Lagoon with my family to celebrate Coles Birthday.  

I told Lauren to look at me so I could take her picture.  This is her posing.


My attempt at a panoramic.


Samantha tugged on Jason's sock he was chewing on.  He grinned!  When she stopped he took the sock and put it back in her hand.  Apparently he was liking it.


Duncan, on Cliff Hanger.


This is Jason on the Tidal Wave.


Jeff just can't go places without doing something a little out of the ordinary.  He picked a bunch of honey suckles and let the kids suck out the nectar.


Boys and Ice Cream.


Jason found the fountain.  He loves it.


Of course so does Duncan


Jason lasted a little longer then Duncan.


And of course I'm an awesome mother because I caught a picture of Duncan running to the van in his underwear.  =)




No comments: