Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 14th

Jason had a follow up appointment with "Dr. Lisa". I quick rundown of Jason showed that his allergy educed asthma had turned into Pneumonia. Well at least that was the consensus. He wouldn't let us leave the pulse-ox reader on his finger and the baby reader just doesn't quite work on his fat toes. So he was put on an antibiotic for 5 days and is doing much better.
I had discussed with Lisa at Relief Society some issues that Duncan is having with his legs and she wanted me to get an appointment for him. So this appointment really went from a follow up appointment for Jason to an appointment for Duncan.She checked him out. Felt for bumps looked for bruises. Looked at the way he stands. All ok, for the most part. So she sent us for blood work.
Yes....I'm an awesome Mom. I recorded his first blood draw experience.

No comments: