Thursday, September 22, 2011

Saturday September 10th

I woke up the morning and realized that the world was crazy!! Brett was at Bountiful Baskets, an every weekend kind of thing. He'd taken the van for obvious reasons. Duncan had been invited to go wake boarding with his buddy, and he advised me he needed a lunch. I jumped up and ran to the park to get the van and go get him a lunch. By the time I got home he had already left.

Samantha had been invited to two birthday parties. She was so excited she could hardly stand it. As soon as I got home she was telling me she needed to go get birthday presents. Since I wasn't 100% what time her parties were at I decided it was better to get them then to not. So we ran to the store and picked out some presents.

I thought the insanity was over when Tori advised us on the way out the door that she was seeing a weird spot. The way she described it really didn't sound like a "floater". She said when she moved her vision it stayed consistent in the same line of sight. Well not her words but that's how I took it.

I called the On-Call and advised him Dr. Bernstein was her doctor and she had Sticklers Syndrome. Two magic words and we were in to see the on-call at 1:00 pm.

We got there and of course had to wait to dilate her eyes.

Then she is the best patient and the world!! She is no trouble what so ever.The doctor said her retinas are flat and attached beautifully. He did however see some Lattice that is common in Sticklers patients. He said she was fine but needed to see Dr. Bernstein in the next couple of weeks.

Duncan then had a soccer game. Tori of course had to wear here awesome sunglasses!
The boys lost again. It was cold and windy, but they did have fun. Again we saw some good things happening.

Jason fell asleep! Something wasn't quite right with this picture.

No comments: