Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wow

Having a job outside of the house has been really weird!!

I'm organizationally challenged right now.

I'm so absorbed that I can't remember half the stuff I'm supposed to do.

There are still 24 hours in the day, and I still only work 3 1/2 but I'm amazed at how fast the days are speeding by.

What has been going on lately????????

Duncan: is taking Hunters Safety. He thinks he is going to "kill himself a bear.." (or a deer). What ever.....

Tori: is taking swimming lessons twice a week. I'm hopeful this will help her get the strokes down better.

Samantha: is also taking swimming lessons but it's only 1 a week right now.

Jason: is spending a lot of time with his best-est friend Grandpa Siddoway. I'm so happy he has an appreciation for Papa. It does my heart good to see him connect with others.

Brett: has been sewing me a new vest. He's really enjoying the idea of being a taylor

Melanie: Having a ball with my kids and some very sweet kids in my class.

Well, that's about it for now. =)


1 comment:

Kari said...

"That's about it for now"??? You sound like a VERY busy family! But busy with happy things! Love ya.