Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Job

We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate my new job on Tuesday. This job literally dropped into my lap. I was on Facebook one day and a friend of mine put that there was a job available at my kids school that needed someone who knew beginning sign language. So I looked into it. It has been a piece of cake to get.

I am now the T.A. for the Special Ed class at my kids school. These kids have some pretty intense disabilities, but I've enjoyed working with him this last week. They are such sweet kids, and they have been so good to accept me into their class. I enjoy working again! It's been 10 years since I worked outside of the house. I only have to work 3 1/2 hours a day, and I get off when the kids do.

Jason spends the time I'm at work with Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway. He doesn't even miss me. Although I do miss him!!!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Awesome! Congratulations. What a great blessing.

The Pedersen Haus said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited to hear about your job. I hope you're loving it!