Tuesday, April 30, 2013

December 31st

We had a great day on New Years Eve.  I love when Jason likes my kisses.


We went to Grandma and Grandpa Siddoway's for the Christmas Party and Jason desperately needed to get away from the HUGE crowed that is Brett's family!


I love how much Alaric loves my kid.  


The small group of girls in the family.  Samantha loves all of them.


Since we were all together we had to celebrate the December birthday's.  Jason LOVES the fire on the cake.  As soon as he hears us start to sing he comes a running.


Poor Duncan.  He was being obnoxious so I went to cover his mouth and popped him in the nose.  I'm such an awesome mom.

\\

This is the present that Aunt Sharlene made for Jason.  I can't believe how much work she put into it, but Jason loves it and that made Sharlene love giving it to him.



After opening gifts the kids went downstairs to "play".  I think it ended up being Zombies against Soldiers and Jackson was just a little tougher then Duncan and pushed him into a wall.  He ended up with a big goose egg on his elbow so I ran him down to Lisa's house to have her check him out.  He didn't end up breaking it but I'm so grateful that Lisa puts up with me.  



Before the Ball dropped I was supposed to make sure the boys were awake.  We missed it.  The girls and I were finishing up watching a movie.  The boys were all crashed when I went in to tell them we missed the ball.


But me and my sweet girls stayed up and we shared a fun evening.



No comments: