Monday, April 29, 2013

December 28th (Jason's a monkey)


This is a picture I took of my sisters house when I went and picked up the kids from her house.  She has a beautiful home, that Jason can not be ignored in.  

On Christmas Eve we were sitting in her family room, and someone looked up and Jason was dangling from the balcony.  He had climbed over the wall and was hanging from the ledge about 12 feet above the floor.  My sweet husband chuckled and started running up the stairs to save our crazy boy.  My Dad and I were underneath him dancing around trying to figure out what we would do if he actually let go.  Brett reached him grabbed his hands, and Jason giggled and giggled.  

My heart was pounding out of my chest and Brett was calm as a cucumber.  It's good to have a stable male around my house.



No comments: