Thursday, September 20, 2012

August 29th


The 29th was Back to School night for the Jr. High.  I wasn't sure if we needed to really go, but I'm glad we did.  Samantha went to Grandma and Grandpa Child's house.  I thought she picked out a pretty cute outfit so I had to take a picture.


  We started out going to Tori's classes since Brett needed to find a parking spot.  Duncan hung out with us in Tori's second period class until Brett showed up.  Then Brett took Duncan around to his classes.  Tori and I went from class to class.  Listened to what we would need, and made sure she had the right places.  Jason was with us so it was a bit of a challenge.  Poor Tori had her first real experience with Jason embarrassing her.  It's not the first time and it won't be the last.  However being both of their Mama it breaks my heart a little bit.

This is Tori's first book that she will read.  I took pictures so if I needed to order one I could.  However because she has her IEP we were able to grab one for home.


No comments: