Wednesday, September 19, 2012

August 28th

The kids got their hair cut for school.  Duncan has been resisting haircuts a lot.  I keep advising him that I don't care how long he wants it, it just needs to look like a hair style.  Not a shaggy grown out uneven crazy mess.  He did get his hair cut by Sue at the Hair Station and as always did a fabulous job.....even with his crazy cowlick in the front.  


My girls needed a "trim"  I thought for sure Tori would leave her hair long, but she wanted it shoulder length again.  I knew Samantha would have her hair cut short, but was a little surprised with her want of bangs.  I think they both made good decisions.


(A little side note: Tori had an orthodontist appointment about 15 minutes after Duncan's haircut was scheduled.  I told Duncan to go sit inside and I'd be right back.  He looked frantic.  He said," What do I say?"  I chuckled and said, "You could say I'm Duncan Lutz and I'm here for an appointment.  Besides, Sue will know you."  Of course he doubted this since it's been a long time since we've seen her. What he didn't know is that Sue babysat Brett when he was little, and anyone that has seen Brett knows that Duncan is his kid.  Especially those that knew him when he was little.  And of course....Sue knew it was him.)

No comments: