Monday, June 13, 2011

Swimming

We went swimming in the in-laws pool for the first time in over a year. The older three have not left me alone about it all day! Samantha actually got dressed in her swimming suit this morning and put her clothes on over it. I think we will be up at the in-laws everyday this summer.

We weren't sure what to expect with Jason. Last time he only got in the pool for about 20 minutes and then wanted to go back up to the house. This year however he couldn't wait for Grandpa to get the cover open. He jumped right in and screamed and smiled the whole time. It was fairly cold. The older kids didn't mind it and neither did Jason, but he soon started shaking quite uncontrollably. I finally had to play the "Good Mother" and get him out of the pool. I didn't bring my camera so the in-laws let me load the movies from their camera on my Youtube account. Ignore the lady in the swim suit. Although I've lost a lot of weight I'm still not to proud of the way I look in a swimming suit. =P






No comments: