Monday, June 13, 2011

Samantha's Birthday!!!

Samantha turned 8 on June 8th. She was so excited that it started to worry me just a little bit. I wondered what on earth she was so excited about. We hadn't planned a birthday party. We hadn't even hinted at what her present was. So finally I had to ask her what she was so excited about. She said, "Mom, I'm going to be eight!!" I had to clarify that we hadn't planned a friend party. We were going to see her grandparents but that it would just be us. She is so sweet! She just couldn't wait for her Birthday!!!

We went to Leatherby's. I told Samantha that it was a little expensive and we'd have to think about it. She said, "I don't care where we go. I just want ice cream after we are done. We don't have to spend a lot of money." So of course after she said that we had to go!!!



Happy Birthday my sweet 8 year old!!!!

No comments: