Friday, May 6, 2011

Piano Lessons

The girls have started taking piano lessons from my Mom. She has WAY More patience then I ever will. Mom said that Samantha was excited and jumped in with both feet. She didn't even question her ability to play the piano. Tori on the other hand was so frustrated and kept saying, "I can't do this!" So my Mom told her that phrase was off limits and she was going to do just fine. I think Tori just assumes she should be able to play like Grandma even though she just started. That seems to be Tori's frustration in a lot of things. She should be able to do it perfect the first time. She doesn't like to give herself a learning curve.

I got a video of Samantha practicing. I had to help her read Braille so when Tori was practicing I was doing that.

No comments: