Thursday, May 5, 2011

Fight Night



I put the video first because I thought Jason was being good. For Jason.......

We went to my sisters house for her daughters Birthday and Fight Night. Jason usually runs a muck and causes me so much stress I want to scream. Well my sweet husband sensed my anxiety and took control. He took Jason downstairs and watched him. My sisters house is a bit on the stiff side. Her husband is a major clean freak. Not that, that is a bad thing. But of a mother of a child with Autism, this can be very stressful.

The fights started and Jason actually came into the room with us. Usually the noise is to much for him to handle, and so he just stays out. I was pleasantly surprised, since I actually do like watching MMA. However the fight went so late that I fell asleep. A huge blessing let me tell you.

While I was asleep, my sisters Brother-in-law freaked out because Jason was doing head stands against the wall and could possibly knock one of the posters off.

BIL (very gruff and frustrated.): He's going to knock that poster off the wall!
Brett (very frustrated because he can see Jason is not going to knock the poster off the wall): Oh no, not a poster.
BIL (picks up my son upside down and throws him at Brett): Control your D@#* kid!
Brett(ready to sock him): Control your D@#* Self!

My husband started running all the worst scenario's in his mind, since this particular Brother-in-law of my sisters has been quite violent in the past. He started mentally counting all the people in the room that would help in the brawl if BIL started throwing punches.

Thank goodness it didn't end up that way. I'm greatful I was asleep because if not I would have been in tears and it would have caused some major drama. We'll see how things go when I see my sister again. So far I haven't heard from her. I don't know if she even knows anything went on. But.........family is family, and I love my sister. However, I will be finding out if BIL will be there in the future before I agree to go out to her house again.

No comments: