Monday, February 28, 2011

Crazy

Well this last week has turned me a little crazy! The teacher I work for has given me the responsibility (or I've taken it) to have core curriculum lessons in the afternoon. So I have been doing a lot of research and songs lately on some good things to do with the kids that goes along with the lessons in the core lessons. I've found a lot of silly songs to sing, and then I've been trying to figure out how to teach and have non-communicative children respond. It's been a lot of fun......

I'm enjoying it so far, and I feel like I'm being led to my profession.

I'm going to meet with a district person to see what kind of things I will need to do to become a teacher when I grow up. I'm not sure if I will be able to put my time into classes right now, but I might be starting school again sometime in the near future. WEIRD!!!

No comments: