Monday, February 14, 2011

Cavities

Well, this weekend I noticed something wonderful. Jason has a huge hole in his tooth. It's so big that as he was throwing a temper tantrum, I saw it.

I had to get a sub today, and take him to the Dentist. The beautiful thing is, he will not be able to get his fillings until the 15th of March. The dentist would like to keep her fingers, so he will be put under for this lovely procedure. She did get a good look at his mouth, and she said it should be ok until the day of the procedure.

I'm going to try and piggy-back an ABR onto since it will be at the same hospital that we had the original done at. Since he'll be asleep anyway, we might as well see what he can hear. Cross your fingers that I can get that added. I think it will be a huge blessing to know a little more about my baby boy!

No comments: