Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mel's Rant

It's 1:00 AM and I'm still up. I'm tired and frustrated and I just want to go to bed, but I can't!! I've got a ton of work to do, Jason is a terror. He starts acting up the minute my fanny hits this chair.

I think the world exploded the minute Jason was born. I took my hospital stay and the weekend off after having him and then I started working again. I was actually on the phone to my sister, who worked with me at the time, telling her how to print some things for me while I was in labor. Then Jason has had all his problems and Tori had her retinal detachments. And because of my family traumas work starts to slide so as soon as the kids are better I have to jump in there and get that all sorted. Then, as soon as work is sorted something else happens with the kids.

My world is one trauma after the other and I don't ever get a break. I'm trying to be positive, but it's really hard when you only get 5 hours of sleep on average, and the world won't leave you alone.

Oh well, I'm done complaining for today, or maybe I'm thinking yesterday since it's after midnight. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry! Sometimes it is hard to be super mom. You are such a great mom, though!!! I am amazed at all that you do for and with your kids. :) I hope that today goes better for you!