Monday, February 1, 2016

A long time

It has almost been two years since I posted on my blog.  Things went from crazy to crazier.  Where to begin.....


This is us...

Brett has a new job.  He began working at his new company in November of 2015.  It's been a huge blessing for us, and Brett loves every minute of it.

I went to school and am now a Licensed Massage Therapist.  I woke up one morning and decided that was what I wanted to be when I grew up and within 3 days I was going to school.  I LOVE it.  It is something that I have found that I am good at, and I love helping people to heal.

Duncan is a Junior in high school, got his drivers license and is now working as a Life Guard.  He is a smart, fun boy and makes me proud everyday.

Tori is now a Sophmore in High school and is taking to being a teenager fairly well.  She was on the swim team and has also been working on the school play.  They are doing The Wiz this year so that will be a fun play to watch.  She also has found her talent in art.  She loves to do anime, and has decided that she wants to be an animator when she grows up.

Samantha is in 7th grade and is following in her sisters footsteps in many ways.  But Samantha will always be her own person, so she lets us know that she is unique in many ways.  She is currently also in her school play, and has found her talent in art.  She won her reflections contest for her school and also is amazing at anime.  

Jason has had many issues with his health.  He's 8 years old and he is a rambunctious kid.  His issue right now is eating and digestion.  We are constantly trying to monitor his food intake and bowel movements.  His energy level is still through the roof, but at least we have him on sleeping meds so that he can sleep.

We have two cats and two dogs.  Tom is the only boy, and he is a cat.  He grew up on the streets and from what we understand he lived there for quite some time.  Chloe is our princess.  She is a cat that is cross eyed and she thinks that she should be pampered.  Cocoa of course is our puppy, and she is a sweet girl.  She loves being around us, and loves Brett most of all.  Ruth is the newest addition to the family and she is a character.  She has a neurologic disorder and she has a muscle tick when she gets over excited.  Being a puppy she ticks most of the time, because she likes to play all day.

My goal is to keep writing here, because honestly it's my Journal and family history.  It's a quick reference point for many things and it's fun to see how my little family has grown so much.  

No comments: