Sunday, March 10, 2013

November 29th

I volunteered in Jason's school this day.  It was fun and I learned how they were working with him.  He was still doing core training at this point, which was "Feet down, Hands down, Mouth quiet, Look at me."  He got bored with this pretty quick.


Jason loves the cool air return.  I do have a funny/disturbing story though.  He was sitting just like this one day and his teacher looked over at him and said to one of the aids, "If I didn't know better I would think Jason is peeing."  She walked over and he had the front of his pants down, the front of his diaper down and was hanging out and cooling things off.  Yes.  I was a proud mama!





This is about all we got out of Bountiful Wrestling this year.  Duncan decided that it hurts too much and he is not wrestling anymore......sigh.....


No comments: