Monday, March 25, 2013

December 4th

On December 4th I had to work.  I was devastated because Jason's Christmas Program was that night and I couldn't get anyone to cover for me. I was feeling picked on and frustrated.  I can't tell you how many times I had covered for others before I asked anyone to cover for me this evening.  I kind spouted off at my manager and assistant manager.  Yes.  I guess I threw a bit of a tantrum.  I looked at them, and said, "give me a minute so I can settle down."  And went into the bathroom.  After that my manager suggested I call the other assistant manager to cover for me while I ran up to the program and then I could close.  Heather agreed and I got to go see my sweet baby on the stage.

The video quality is pretty awful, but Jason is actually ringing jingle bells and enjoying time with others.  Loved it!!!



At the end of the program they had Santa visit and the kids got to sit on his lap.  

No comments: