Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thanksgiving.....finally

Thanksgiving as always was fun and family filled.  We didn't leave the house until about 1:00pm.  We headed up to Grandma Siddoway's for a "small" family gathering.  The whole clan was not able to make it this year, but we were VERY grateful for those that were able to.

Grandma and my nieces had fun making some Oreo turkeys.  The girls thought they were very cute.  Jason just wanted to eat the candy corn off them.  It was kind of entertaining to watch him try to grab the feathers off of as many turkeys as possible.



We were assigned to bring the rainbow jello again this year.  Brett quite enjoys making this and I think it's fun to watch him do it.  I have no patience for this type of thing.  =)

Jason was very uninterested in Thanksgiving.  He and Alaric understand each other.  They just hung out on the couch with their electrical devises and ignored the crowd.


 Duncan was being annoying for some reason.  Probably just the fact that he's going to be a full fledged teenager soon.  I told him that he was going to have to run to Grandma Child's house after dinner.  He smiled and said "OK".  I gave him permission and this was the picture I got of him as we drove past.  I did make Brett go back and follow him.  I made the jaunt to the Siddoway home from mine many....many times when I was young, but my Mom always made me take the back ways.  Not the main road.  The psycho paranoid part of me couldn't help but worry about him.

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Berrie were playing Rock Band when we got to Grandma Child's.  Jason couldn't help but watch.

And of course I had to video tape it.  He is such a cute kid.  =)  Tori is the one in the background "helping" Livie sing.  

No comments: