Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Life goes on

Well, I can’t believe it’s 2019. Duncan’s 19 and engaged to Brittney White. Tori is 18 and is going to college down at Dixie in St. George. Samantha is 15 and is my favorite babysitter and Jason is 11 and is as energetic as ever.

I had to get up early and take Samantha to the DMV to get her learners permit. I of course got a new person at the window so when Samantha couldn’t pass the eye test and her doctors note only said one eye worked she advised me that, “This isn’t going to work.” So I advised her that it will because we have cousins with one eye removed that can drive. She was quite ornery for having been there for only ten minutes. She had to call the “medical desk” to verify that she could drive. If she had let me know that she needed to check the info I wouldn’t have gotten so frustrated but I had to coerce her into getting assistance. Ya....Thankfully Samantha only had to take the test once. She passed and now I get to teach her to drive.

Got Jason to ABA and he was happy and content to be there.

Dropped Samantha off at school five minutes before the bell rang.

Worked at the chiropractor. I started working there’s about two and a half years ago. I do love my job and the satisfaction it is to help others on there journey in health.

Ran home for an hour and took Brett to get a part for Duncan’s car.

Went back to work.

Picked Samantha up from school.

Went back to work.

Came home to find Brett had diner ready. Shared a wonderful meal with my family. Even Jason ate dinner.

Ran and got ice cream for everyone. Neilson’s frozen custard is the best!

Went back to work and took care of one of my own clients.

Came home and went to bed.

Yes this is a list. But I have care givers PTSD and I’m hoping that I can see that I do take care of things. And that I’m not useless. Which is joe I’ve been feeling lately. So the battle has begun!!!


No comments: