Friday, April 4, 2014

December 19th

I apologize to you as readers....if I have any.

It's been a hard few months and so once again....I'm going to try and catch up on this thing.

Duncan had to give a presentation on Hades the God of the Underworld.  When Duncan does something he likes to go all out!  He told me he needed a beard and a wig.  When he asked me for this we had no funds left for about a week.  So instead of telling him no, I took some gray yarn I had and went to work.  I found a free beard pattern on line and started crocheting.  Once I got the beard done I had to figure out what to do about the hair.  I tried a different pattern but it was going so slowly that I gave up.  Instead I just faked a net hat and then added the fringe.  I was amazed how good it turned out.  Duncan was so excited that it made it all worth the time I put into the silly thing. 


No comments: