Thursday, April 10, 2014

Christmas Eve

It has turned into a tradition to spend Christmas Eve at Aunt Leslie and Uncle Jon's house.  We have dinner and hand out.  This year Duncan brought his guitar and Uncle Jeff gave Duncan a bit of a guitar lesson.  


This is the crowd listening to Uncle Jeff play.


My sweet and beautiful girls.


Jason had a melt down for about an hour.  This is something that started happening more and more often this year.  Especially through the holidays.  There is just too much going on.  


After getting a good thrashing from Jason it was wonderful to have him need me.  He clung to my hand and wouldn't let me move as he fell asleep.  


I love that he is affectionate.  Sometimes I wish he was a little more Daddy clingy but I love this little bugger!

No comments: