Sunday, July 21, 2013

Playing Catch Up January 23rd

Apparently Wedensday's are my big picture day.  Jason loves his big brother, can you tell?


Aunt Leslie trys to include Jason in the day and was playing with him.  They played ball, and she tickled him.  He's my sweet boy!

Art lessons were "Use your Imagination".  I loved Sam's bird.  She makes me smile!


Tori had Young Women in Excellence and she got to speak on the importance of Personal Progress.  She wasn't nervous at all.




That evening Duncan went snow shoeing for scouts.  He really didn't want to go, it was pretty cold.  He does have snow clothes so I made him.  He wasn't happy when he got back, especially when I told him I wanted a picture in his nice coat.  So I had to get in the picture and make him smile too.  


No comments: