Saturday, February 16, 2013

October 29th

The 29th was the day we made Jack-O-Lanterns.  Apparently Halloween is ruined if we don't so it had to be done.  Jason sits behind me all the time while I work, so I had to sneak a picture of him doing that.


I love this picture.  It shows all of my sweet family!

I think Jason thought that the pumpkins were watermelon.  I'm not sure....He loved the taste of the pumpkin.


Then it was time for the Ward Trunk-or-Treat.  This was the best my kids looked for Halloween.  I think they did well.  Duncan was a vampire, Tori was a witch, Samantha was a White Ninja, and Jason was Clark Kent.  


Brett decided he'd also dress up for the Trunk-or-Treat he was a Lumber Jack.


My flash was awesome on Duncan's eyes.  That and the fact that he was a vampire made him look AWESOME!!!







No comments: