Wednesday, November 23, 2011

September 29th

Duncan had a soccer game on the 29th. I can't tell you if they won or lost. All I remember is that Duncan is actually starting to really enjoy playing the game. It's not just interaction with his team mates. I likes the game.

I was going to give the girls a break and followed Jason around to the park. He sat down to have a rest. I thought he was darn cute.
This situation broke my heart. That sweet little boy was trying to get Jason to play with him. He kept asking, "Do you want to play with me? Hey...hey kid....do you want to play with me?" Brought tears to my eyes as my sweet baby didn't even know he was talking to him.
Here's the soccer game pictures.



Tori came over to the playground and said, "what are you doing over here? " I told her I was going to give her a break, and my sweet girl said, "Mom, I've got it." Of course close to the end of the game she had to chase him down with his pants in hand, and bring him to me. =)
When she brought him to me she begged me for the camera. Ran over to the fence and came back with a bunch of shots of deer. What a brave girl, I think I would have had a heart attack.

No comments: